Shop Kroger and Amazon Smile
Shop for Stepping Stones!Looking for quick, easy ways to support Stepping Stones?
Turn routine shopping into a donation to Stepping Stones through the Kroger Community Rewards and Amazon Smile programs! When you connect your Kroger Plus card and Amazon accounts to Stepping Stones, a percentage of your shopping sale will be donated back to support our programs for children and adults with disabilities.
Online enrollment is easy, takes only one minute and is a great way to make a difference – while shopping!
Follow these quick steps to make a difference through your regular Kroger and Amazon shopping!
Go Krogering!Connect your Kroger Plus Card to Stepping Stones and earn a donation to our programs with each shopping trip.
How to Enroll Online
1. Log into your Kroger Rewards account at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
2. Click ‘Link Your Shopper’s Card’
3. Search ‘Stepping Stones’
4. Select ‘Stepping Stones, Inc.’ located at 5650 Given Road, Cincinnati, OH 45243
5. Click ‘Enroll’
6. Shop away at Kroger while making a difference!
Shop Amazon SmileDid you know that the Amazon Smile programs allows you to earn a donation for your favorite charity while shopping Amazon’s large inventory? Shop through Amazon Smile to support Stepping Stones’ programs for children and adults with disabilities in Greater Cincinnati.
How to Shop Amazon Smile
1. Go to Smile.Amazon.com
2. Select ‘Stepping Stones, Inc. on 5650 Given Road, Cincinnati, OH 45243’ as your charity of choice.
3. Fill your cart and shop away! Every time you shop at Smile.Amazon.com a share of your sale will be donated back to support our programs.
To discuss more opportunities to support Stepping Stones, contact us online or call
Director of Development Kelly Crow at (513) 965-5148.