Planned Giving – Tools + ResourcesWhen you join the Stepping Stones Legacy Society, you are making an investment in a strong and sustainable future for people with disabilities. To help you make an informed legacy gift to Stepping Stones, please review helpful information and resources on planned giving below.
Stepping Stones Legacy Society Brochure (Includes Giving Options, Society Levels & Benefits)
Helpful Information on Planned Giving and Estate Planning
- Estate Planning Basic Information
- Estate Planning and the Importance of Drafting a Will
- Glossary of Planned Giving Terms
- How to Use Life Insurance in Charitable Giving
- Stepping Stones’ Gift Acceptance Policy
Planned Giving Calculator
Interested in making a legacy gift to Stepping Stones? Use the calculator below to explore your options.
If you would like more information on investing in Stepping Stones’ future and making a planned gift, please contact us online or phone Director of Development Kelly Crow at (513) 965-5148.