Weekend Overnight RespitesTeens and adults with disabilities enjoy short retreats at Stepping Stones’ Weekend Overnight Respites.
September through April, the overnight recreational program allows dedicated parents and caregivers time to rest and re-charge while their loved one build friendships, enjoys new experiences and builds independence.
Weekend Respites welcome participants age 12 or older for a one or two-night stay at our Allyn Campus in Batavia, Ohio. The scenic, 46-acre property provides the perfect setting for a weekend getaway and includes accessible trails, lakes for boats and fishing, large program spaces and more.
Location: Allyn Campus (1414 Lake Allyn Road, Batavia, Ohio 45103)
Serving: Ages 12 and above
Two-Night Respite ($350): Friday at 6:00 pm – Sunday at 1:00 pm
Friday Night Respite ($175): Friday at 6:00 pm – Saturday at 3:00 pm
Saturday Night Respite ($175): Saturday at 4:00 pm – Sunday 1:00 pm
- Highly Trained Staff
- On-Site Licensed or Certified Nurses, 7 am to 10:00 pm
- Standard staffing for Respite programs is a 4:1 ration. One-one-one staffing is no longer available for this program.
- 5 Accessible, Heated Sleeping Lodges
- Accessible Hiking Trails
- Putt-Putt Golf Course and Archery Range
- Two Lakes for Fishing and Boating
- Commercial Kitchen, Professionally Staffed and Equipped to Accommodate Special Dietary Needs
- Activities include sports, art projects, seasonal celebrations and skill-building activities, such as cooking
To register for weekend respites, click the button below:
Stay tuned! Weekend Overnight Respites are currently in their off-season as we lead our Summer Overnight Staycation program at Camp Allyn. Fall 2019 and 2020 Respite dates will be announced in early July.
For more information on Stepping Stones’ Weekend Overnight Respite program, contact Jeannie Ludwig at (513) 965-5108 or by email.