Winter Overnight Staycation
During the winter holidays, when other programs are closed, Stepping Stones offers a Winter Overnight Staycation event for older teens and adults with disabilities.
Participants age 16 and above enjoy a six-day getaway at our scenic 46-acre Allyn Campus, near Batavia, Ohio.
The Winter Staycation offers fun winter-themed activities and celebrates the start of a new year with a formal New Year’s Eve dinner and dance. Participants are able to reconnect with friends from summer camp and make new connections – while enjoying a fun and relaxing holiday break.
Location: Allyn Campus (1414 Lake Allyn Road, Batavia, Ohio 45103)
Serving; Age 16 and above
Time: December 27th – January 1st
Check-In: Thursday, Dec. 27th, 2018 at 6 pm
Check-Out: Tuesday, Jan. 1st, 2018 at 1 pm
- Highly Trained Staff
- On-site Licensed or Certified Nurses, from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Standard staffing for Respite programs is a 4:1 ratio. One-on-one staffing is no longer available for this program.
- 5 Accessible, Heated Sleeping Lodges
- Large, Accessible Program Spaces
- Commercial Kitchen, Professionally Staffed and Equipped to Accommodate Special Dietary Needs
To register for Stepping Stones’ Winter Overnight Staycation, click the ‘Register Now’ button below:
For more information about our Winter Overnight Staycation at the Allyn Campus, please contact us online or call Client Services at (513) 965-5108.