Winter Overnight Staycation
During the winter holidays, when other programs are closed, Stepping Stones offers a Winter Overnight Staycation event for older teens and adults with disabilities, age 16 and above. This popular 4-day program is held at our 46-acre Allyn Campus near Batavia, Ohio.
The Winter Staycation offers unique theme-based activities and celebrates the start of a new year with a formal New Year’s Eve dinner and dance! Reconnect with friends from summer camp and build new friendships, while enjoying a fun and relaxing holiday break.
Location: Allyn Campus (1414 Lake Allyn Road, Batavia, Ohio 45103)
Serving: Ages 16 and above
Time: December 27th – January 1st
Check-In: Wednesday, Dec. 27 at 6 pm
Check-Out: Monday, Jan. 1 at 1 pm
- Highly Trained Staff
- On-site Licensed or Certified Nurses
- Low Staff to Participant Ratios
- Limited 1:1 Staffing is Available
- 5 Accessible, Heated Sleeping Lodges
- Large, Accessible Program Spaces
- Commercial Kitchen, Professionally Staffed and Equipped to Accommodate Special Dietary Needs
For more information about the Winter Overnight Staycation for Adults, contact us online or call Client Services at (513) 965-5108.