Weekend Overnight Respites
Teens and adults with disabilities enjoy new experiences in Weekends Overnight Respites at Stepping Stones’ Allyn Campus in Batavia, Ohio. This program allows parents and caregivers time to rest and re-charge while their loved one builds independence, makes friends and has new adventures.
Location: Allyn Campus
Serving: Ages 12 and above
Activities: Meet new friends and reconnect with old ones! Enjoy sports, art projects, and skill-building classes like Cooking and other specific interests and hobbies.
Weekend Respites offer a one-night (Friday or Saturday) and two-night option. A one-night respite is perfect for those participants new to an overnight program experience.
Friday Night: $175 (Drop-Off: Friday 6:00 pm. Pick-Up: Saturday at 3:00 pm)
Saturday Night: $175 (Drop-Off: Saturday at 4:00 pm. Pick-Up: Sunday at 1:00 pm)
Two-Nights (Friday and Saturday): $325 (Drop-Off: Friday at 6:00 pm. Pick-Up: Sunday at 1:00 pm)
- Highly Trained Staff
- On-Site Licensed or Certified Nurses, 7 am to 10:00 pm
- Low Staff to Participant Ratios
- Limited 1:1 Staffing is Available
- 5 Accessible, Heated Sleeping Lodges
- Accessible Hiking Trails
- Putt-Putt Golf Course and Archery Range
- Two Lakes for Fishing and Boating
- Commercial Kitchen, Professionally Staffed and Equipped to Accommodate Special Dietary Needs
To register for weekend respites, click the button below:
For more information about our Respite Weekend programs for Teens, please contact us online or call (513) 735-8881.