Weekend Overnight Respites
In Stepping Stones’ Weekend Respite program, teens and adults with disabilities find adventure in a one or two-night retreat.
September through April, the overnight recreation program provides dedicated parents and caregivers time to rest and re-charge while their loved one builds friendships, enjoys new experiences and builds independence at Stepping Stones.
Weekend Respites welcome participants age 16 or older for a one or two-night stay at our Allyn Campus in Batavia, Ohio. The scenic, 46-acre property is the perfect setting for a weekend getaway and includes accessible trails, lakes for boats and fishing, large program spaces and more.
Location: Allyn Campus (1414 Lake Allyn Road, Batavia, Ohio 45103)
Serving: Ages 16 and above
Two-Night Respite ($350): Friday at 6:00 pm – Sunday at 1:00 pm
Friday Night Respite ($175): Friday at 6:00 pm – Saturday at 3:00 pm
Saturday Night Respite ($175): Saturday at 4:00 pm – Sunday 1:00 pm
- Highly Trained Staff
- On-Site Licensed or Certified Nurses, 7 am to 10:00 pm
- 5 Accessible, Heated Sleeping Lodges
- Standard staffing for Respite programs is 4:1 ratio. One-on-one staffing is no longer available for this program.
- Accessible Hiking Trails
- Putt-Putt Golf Course and Archery Range
- Two Lakes for Fishing and Boating
- Commercial Kitchen, Professionally Staffed and Equipped to Accommodate Special Dietary Needs
- Activities include sports, art projects, seasonal celebrations and skill-building activities, such as cooking
To register for weekend respites, click the button below:
Upcoming Weekend Respite Dates:
- November 22 – 24
- December 13 – 15
- January 10 – 12
- January 24 – 26
- February 7 – 9
- February 21 – 23
- March 6 – 8
- March 20 – 22
- April 3 – 5
- April 17 – 19
- May 1 – 2
For more information on Stepping Stones’ Weekend Overnight Respite program, contact Jeannie Ludwig at (513) 965-5108 or by email.