Winter Overnight Staycation
During the winter holidays, when other programs are closed, Stepping Stones offers a Winter Overnight Staycation event for older teens and adults with disabilities, age 16 and above. This popular six-day program is held at our 46-acre Allyn Campus near Batavia, Ohio.
The Winter Staycation offers unique theme-based activities and celebrates the start of a new year with a formal New Year’s Eve dinner and dance! Reconnect with friends from summer camp and build new friendships, while enjoying a fun and relaxing holiday break.
Location: Allyn Campus (1414 Lake Allyn Road, Batavia, Ohio 45103)
Serving; Age 16 and above
Time: December 27th – January 1st
Check-In: Thursday, Dec. 27th, 2018 at 6 pm
Check-Out: Tuesday, Jan. 1st, 2018 at 1 pm
- Highly Trained Staff
- On-site Licensed or Certified Nurses, from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Low Staff to Participant Ratios
- 5 Accessible, Heated Sleeping Lodges
- Large, Accessible Program Spaces
- Commercial Kitchen, Professionally Staffed and Equipped to Accommodate Special Dietary Needs
For more information about our Winter Overnight Staycation at the Allyn Campus, please contact us online or call Client Services at (513) 965-5108.