Shop Kroger and Amazon Smile
A quick and effective way to support Stepping Stones?
Shop for Stepping Stones!
Register in the Kroger Community Rewards and Amazon Smile programs. Through these great programs, your routine shopping will turn into a donation to Stepping Stones. Enrollment takes just one minute and is a great way to make a difference in the lives of children and adults with disabilities.
When you shop through Amazon Smile, a portion of your Amazon order sale will be donated back to Stepping Stones’ programs for people with disabilities.
Follow these quick steps to make a difference through your regular Kroger and Amazon shopping!
1. Go to Smile.Amazon.com
2. Select ‘Stepping Stones, Inc. on 5650 Given Road, Cincinnati, OH 45243’ as your charity of choice.
3. Shop away!
Go Krogering!Register your Kroger Plus Card to earn cash rewards for Stepping Stones with every purchase by joining the Community Rewards Program! Enrollment is simple – and helps so much!
1. Annual enrollment begins on April 1st. Log into your Kroger Rewards account at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
2. Click ‘Enroll Now’
3. Search ‘Stepping Stones’
4. Select ‘Stepping Stones Center for Handicapped’ located at 5650 Given Road, Cincinnati, OH 45243
5. Click ‘Enroll’ and you’re all set through next April!
6. Don’t forget to re-enroll next April.
To discuss more opportunities to support Stepping Stones, contact us online or call
Director of Development Kelly Crow at (513) 965-5148.