Stepping Stones is a non-profit United Way partner agency that helps adults, teens and children with disabilities find pathways to independence. We offer year-round programs at four campuses in and near Cincinnati, Ohio.
Directions to Given Campus and Administrative Offices at 5650 Given Rd., Cincinnati, OH:
Directions to Stepping Stones Allyn Campus at 1414 Lake Allyn Rd., Batavia, Ohio:
Note: Old State Route 74 is currently under construction. Here are directions to follow a detour:
Directions to Camp Allyn during the construction on Old State Route 74
1. Take I-275 to the OH-32 exit. Get off the exit on 63-B heading towards Batavia.
2. Go 2.5 miles to Elick Lane/Bach Buxton and turn Right. (Elick Ln. turns into Bach Buxton and has street signs that indicate both roads.)
3. Follow Bach Buxton for 1.5 miles to Clough Pike
4. Turn Left onto Clough Pike
5. Follow Clough Pike for 1.2 miles to Amelia Olive Branch Road
6. Turn Left onto Amelia Olive Branch Road
7. Follow Amelia Olive Branch Road for 1 mile
8. Turn Left onto Lake Allyn Drive. There are two yellow flashing lights above the road, directly above where you will need to turn into the Camp Allyn entrance.
9. The Allyn Campus entrance is on the right hand side.
Directions to UCP Campus, 2300 Drex Ave., Norwood, Ohio:
Directions to BeauVita West, 5195 North Bend Rd., Cincinnati, OH: