Where Does Your Money Go?
Stepping Stones is a non-profit United Way partner that delivers life-changing services for adults and children with disabilities. We offer year-round programs at four campuses near Cincinnati, Ohio.
Since 1963, Stepping Stones has been helping people with disabilities find pathways to independence that will improve their lives and enable them to be fully participating members of their communities.
Thanks to our generous supporters, in the past year Stepping Stones was able to:
- Provide one–on–one aide for children with severe disabilities, allowing them to participate in camp and in Saturday Kids Club activities.
- Help adults expand their skills and build independence through the adult services program.
- Purchase desks and specialized educational equipment for students in the Step-Up autism educational program.
- Provide scholarships for individuals whose families cannot afford programs.
- Buy new pedal boats and other equipment for outdoor activity programs.
Ways to Support Stepping Stones
There are a number of different ways to help Stepping Stones provide pathways to independence for more children, teens and adults. Choose the option that best fits your situation.
- Annual Fund
- Agency Appeal
- Matching Gifts
- Online Giving
- Planned Giving
- Shop Kroger and Amazon Smile
- Third-Party Fundraising
- Gifts in Kind
For more information on how you can help support Stepping Stones, contact us online or call the
Director of Development at (513) 965-5148.