Join the Stepping Stones Volunteer Team!
Volunteers come to Stepping Stones from all corners of the Greater Cincinnati community!
From church groups and corporate partners to college students pursuing a related field or high school students looking to earn service hours, we appreciate everyone who wishes to share their time and talents!
Individual and group volunteers make a tremendous impact and support Stepping Stones in our mission to increase independence, improve lives and promote inclusion for youths and adults with disabilities.
Do You Want to Change Lives, Change Your Outlook and Make a Difference by Giving Back to Others?If the answer is yes, there are many volunteer opportunities for you at Stepping Stones!
We offer a variety of programs throughout the year at four locations. Assist staff and participants in our programs or help beautify our grounds with a special maintenance project.
Stepping Stones welcomes volunteers age 13 and above in the following areas:
- Summer Day Camp at our Given Campus (Indian Hill) and Overnight Staycation at Camp Allyn (Batavia).
- During the school-year, volunteers are needed in our Saturday Club and Weekend Respite recreation programs.
- Our weekday Adult Day Services program welcomes volunteers to assist adults and seniors throughout the year.
- With four locations, Stepping Stones appreciates volunteers who help out with various Maintenance Projects.
- Small and large group volunteer assignments are also available in all areas.
Interested in Volunteering at Stepping Stones?
Choose from the menu options below to help us best direct you to a volunteer experience that best fits your interests and availability:
Contact Us Online