Join the Stepping Stones Volunteer Team!
More than 1,000 volunteers share their hands, hearts and talents with Stepping Stones every year! Individual and group volunteers support Stepping Stones’ mission to increase independence, improve lives and promote inclusion for children and adults with disabilities.
Do You Want to Change Lives, Change Your Outlook and Make a Difference by Giving Back to Others?If the answer is yes, there are many volunteer opportunities for you at Stepping Stones!
We offer a variety of programs throughout the year at four locations. Assist staff and participants in our programs or help beautify our grounds with a special maintenance project. Volunteers age 13 and above are welcome in the following areas:
- Summer Day Camp at our Given (Indian Hill) and Allyn (Batavia) locations.
- During the school-year, volunteers are needed in our Saturday Club and Weekend Respite recreation programs.
- Over winter break, get service hours by volunteering in our Winter Staycation.
- Year-round, volunteer in our Adult Day program at our Allyn (Batavia), BeauVita West (Monfort Heights) or UCP (Norwood) campuses.
- Throughout the year, volunteers are needed to complete special maintenance projects for our four beautiful sites, such as painting or landscaping.
- Small and large group volunteer assignments are available in all areas.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities at Stepping Stones, choose from the menu options below:
Contact Volunteer Coordinator Sara Eby by email or phone at (513) 965-5151.