Saturday Young Adult Club
Teens and young adults with disabilities love Stepping Stones’ Saturday Young Adult Club!
This evening program runs Saturday throughout the school0-year at our beautiful Given Campus in Indian Hill. With 23 acres, the scenic natural setting is the perfect environment for participants to connect with their peers while enjoying seasonal recreation activities. From art projects and holiday celebrations to science projects and nature hikes, there’s something for everyone.
Local school districts tell Stepping Stones that individuals who attend Saturday Young Adults Club demonstrate a notable improvement in their grades and social skills.
ABOUT SATURDAY YOUNG ADULTS CLUB
Location: Given Campus – 5650 Given Road, Cincinnati, OH 45243
Serving: Ages 15 – 25
Price: $55 per session
Offered: Saturdays throughout the school-year
Program Times: 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Highly Trained Staff
- On-Site Licensed or Certified Nurses
- Standard staffing ratio is 4:1.
- Limited 1:1 staff are available at an additional fee. (For more information on this policy, click here.)
- A beautiful, natural setting with accessible hiking trails and program spaces
- Activities: Art projects, outdoor activities, sports, dance parties, holiday celebrations , sensory science & more!
REGISTER FOR SATURDAY YOUNG ADULTS CLUB
For fast easy online registration, click here:
Fall 2020 Saturday Club Dates
MODIFICATIONS DURING COVID-19
The health & safety of our participants and staff is Stepping Stones’ top priority. Due to COVID-19, we have worked with state and local officials to modify our program structure as well as closely follow all guidelines from the CDC and Dept. of Health.
To review Saturday Club program modifications during COVID-19, click here.