Saturday Young Adult Club
Teens and young adults with disabilities love Stepping Stones’ Saturday Young Adult Club! Throughout the school-year, the recreation program runs two Saturday a month at our beautiful 23-acre Given Campus in Indian Hill.
In Saturday Club, older teens and young adults are at the center of the action — building friendships and engaging in enriching age-appropriate activities.
Local school districts tell us that individuals who attend our Saturday Your Adults Club demonstrate notable improvement at school, improving grades and befriending their classmates — many for the first time.
The program runs throughout the fall, winter and spring seasons. In the summer months, Saturday Clubs take a break for our popular Day Camp and Overnight Staycation recreation programs.
ABOUT SATURDAY YOUNG ADULTS CLUB
Location: Given Campus – 5650 Given Road, Cincinnati, OH 45243
Serving: Ages 15 – 25
Price: $55 per session
Offered: Saturdays throughout the school-year, averaging two sessions a month
Program Times: 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Highly Trained Staff
- On-Site Licensed or Certified Nurses
- Standard staffing ratio is 4:1.
- Limited 1:1 staff are available at an additional fee. (For more information on this policy, click here.)
- A beautiful, natural setting with accessible hiking trails and program spaces
- Activities: Art projects, outdoor activities, sports, dance parties, holiday celebrations , sensory science & more!
REGISTER FOR SATURDAY YOUNG ADULTS CLUB
For fast easy online registration, click here:
Fall 2020 Saturday Club Dates
- September 19
- October 3
- October 17
- October 31
- November 14
- December 12