Nurse OpeningsStepping Stones has nurse openings for licensed LPNs and RNs to work closely with individuals with disabilities in our recreation programs!
Are you someone who likes working in a community setting and are looking for a rewarding opportunity?Stepping Stones could be the perfect workplace for you!
Throughout the school-year, we offer recreation programs every weekend for individuals with disabilities. Programs operate at two scenic locations, including our 46-acre Allyn Campus in Batavia and 23-acre Given Campus in Indian Hill.
To support participants and promote safety, we have part-time, first and second shift openings, for licensed LPNS or RNs.
These positions are available through the fall, winter and spring seasons with additional hours also available in the summer months.
Who We Serve
Stepping Stones serves individuals age 5 to 64 with a wide-range of disabilities, including: autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome and seizure disorders as well as other physical and mental health challenges.
Interested in Joining Our Nursing Team?Learn more about Stepping Stones’ nurse openings below. Then, start your online application by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button in the sidebar.
If you have questions regarding nursing positions at Stepping Stones, please contact Nursing Coordinator Holly James by email.
WEEKEND NURSE OPENINGSThroughout the school-year, Stepping Stones operates enriching weekend recreation programs for children, teens and adults!
Saturday Clubs and Weekend Respites provide an engaging and inclusive program experience for individuals with disabilities. To support participants and ensure safety, we have part-time weekend job openings for licensed LPNs and RNs on our nursing team. These positions are available September 2021 – April 2022, with additional hours available in the summer.
Work Dates: Every weekend throughout the school-year. (Click here for a calendar with specific dates)
Nurse Responsibilities Include:
- Medication administration
- Tube feedings
- Sub Q injections
- First Aid as needed
- Candidate must possess a current LPN or RN license
- Current CPR & First Aid certification
- The ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Excellent attendance history
- Allyn Campus (Batavia): 1414 Lake Allyn Road, Batavia, OH 45103
- Given Campus (Indian Hill): 5650 Given Road, Cincinnati, OH 45243
WORK HOURS AVAILABLE:
Saturday Club Programs (Given Campus)
- Daytime Shift: 8:30 am – 3:00 pm; weekly in Fall 2021 and biweekly in 2022
- Evening Shift: 2:30 pm – 8:30 pm; weekly in Fall 2021 and biweekly in 2022
Weekend Respite Program (Allyn Campus)
- Daytime Shift: 8 am – 3 pm; biweekly Fall 2021 – Spring 2022
- Evening Shift: 3:00 pm – 9:30 pm; biweekly in Fall 2021 – Spring 2022
No one should be denied employment, services or volunteer opportunities at Stepping Stones on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, disability, age or ancestry.