Nurse OpeningsStepping Stones has nurse openings for licensed LPNs and RNs to work closely with individuals with disabilities in our recreation programs!
Are you someone who likes working in a community setting and are looking for a rewarding opportunity?Stepping Stones could be the perfect workplace for you! Throughout the school-year, we operate recreation programs for youth and adults with disabilities every weekend. These openings are perfect for new graduates or anyone with part-time availability!
About Our Programs
Our recreation programs welcome children, teens and adults with disabilities. During their time at Stepping Stones, participants engage in a variety of seasonal activities while connecting with their peers in a positive and inclusive atmosphere.
Recreation programs are available year-round at our scenic 47-acre Allyn Campus in Batavia and 23-acre Given Campus in Indian Hill.
Who We Serve
Stepping Stones serves individuals age 5 to 75+ with a wide-range of disabilities, including: autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome and seizure disorders as well as other physical and mental health challenges.
Interested in Joining Our Nursing Team?Learn more about Stepping Stones’ nurse openings below. Then, start your online application by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button in the sidebar.
If you have questions regarding nursing positions at Stepping Stones, please contact Rec & Leisure Director Karen Martin by email.
WEEKEND NURSE OPENINGSStepping Stones operates recreation programs for individuals with disabilities every weekend at our Allyn (Batavia) and Given (Indian Hill) locations. To support participants and promote safety, we have part-time, first and second shift, openings for licensed LPNs or RNs. These positions are available through the fall, winter and spring seasons with additional hours also available during the summer months.
Program Dates: Every weekend throughout the school-year
Nurse Responsibilities Include:
- Medication administration
- Tube feedings
- Sub Q injections
- First Aid as needed
- Candidate must possess a current LPN or RN license
- Current CPR & First Aid certification
- The ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Excellent attendance history
- Allyn Campus (Batavia): 1414 Lake Allyn Road, Batavia, OH 45103
- Given Campus (Indian Hill): 5650 Given Road, Cincinnati, OH 45243
- Saturday Club Programs (Given Campus)
- Daytime Shift 8:30 am – 3:30 pm, alternating Saturdays from January 9 through April 17, 2021
- Evening Shift: 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm, alternating Saturdays from January 9 through April 17, 2021
- Weekend Respite Program (Allyn Campus)
- Daytime Shift: 8 am – 3 am, alternating Saturdays from January 16 – April 24, 2021
- Evening Shift: 3:00 pm – 9:30 pm, alternating Saturdays from January 16 through April 24, 2021
No one should be denied employment, services or volunteer opportunities at Stepping Stones on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, disability, age or ancestry.