Overnight Weekend RespiteIn Stepping Stones’ Weekend Respite program, teens and adults with disabilities find adventure on one or two-night retreats at our location in Batavia, Ohio.
The overnight program runs September through April and offers weekend respite care in an encouraging and inclusive environment! Participants age 16 and above are invited to enjoy a one or two-night stay at Stepping Stones’ Allyn Campus. With 47 acres, this scenic property is the perfect setting for an adventurous weekend respite and includes accessible trails, lakes for boating and fishing, in and outdoor program spaces, a commercial kitchen and more.
Join us at a Weekend Respite to build independence, enjoy new experiences and develop friendships! Our days are filled with fun seasonal activities, cool art projects and team-building exercises. In the evenings, everyone comes together for large dance parties, game nights, karaoke competitions and holiday parties.
Weekend Respite InformationLocation: Allyn Campus (1414 Lake Allyn Road, Batavia, Ohio 45103)
Serving: Ages 16 and above
Two-Night Respite ($350): Friday at 6:00 pm – Sunday at 1:00 pm
Friday Night Respite ($175): Friday at 6:00 pm – Saturday at 3:00 pm
Saturday Night Respite ($175): Saturday at 4:00 pm – Sunday 1:00 pm
- Highly Trained Staff
- On-Site Licensed or Med-Certified Nurses, 7 am to 10:00 pm
- 5 Accessible, Heated Sleeping Lodges
- Standard staffing for Respite programs is 4:1 ratio. One-on-one staffing is not available. (For more information on this policy, click here.)
- Accessible Hiking Trails
- Archery Range
- Two Lakes for Fishing and Boating Activities
- Commercial Kitchen, Professionally Staffed and Equipped to Accommodate Special Dietary Needs
- Activities include sports, art projects, seasonal celebrations and skill-building activities
REGISTER FOR Weekend Respites
Weekend Respite Dates:
- January 24 – 26
- February 7 – 9
- February 21 – 23
- March 6 – 8
- March 20 – 22
- April 3 – 5
- April 17 – 19
- May 1 – 2
For more information on Stepping Stones’ Weekend Overnight Respite program, contact Jeannie Ludwig at (513) 965-5108 or by email.