Summer Overnight StaycationStepping Stones’ Summer Overnight Staycation program invites teens and adults with disabilities for outdoor retreats in Batavia, Ohio.
The popular summer residential program provides parents and caregivers with time to rest and recharge while their loved one receives quality summer respite care in a highly encouraging and inclusive environment.
The 2021 Summer Overnight Staycation season is scheduled to kick off on June 6 and run through August 5. Participants age 16 through 64 are invited for a 5-day stay at Stepping Stones’ Camp Allyn location. With 47 acres, this scenic property is the perfect setting for an adventurous summer retreat that includes accessible hiking trails, a swimming pool, lakes for fishing and waterfront activities, an archery range and more!
Stepping Stones has worked with state and local officials to modify our program structure as well as closely follow guidelines from the CDC and Dept. of Health. For more information, please review information on necessary program changes at this time.
Summer Overnight Staycation Information
Summer 2021 Dates*
Can Choose Up to 4 Sessions that Are Non-Consecutive
- SESSION 1*: June 6 – June 10
- SESSION 2: June 13 – June 17
- SESSION 3: June 20 – June 24
- SESSION 4: June 27 – July 1
- SESSION 5: July 4 – July 8
- SESSION 6*: July 11 – July 15
- SESSION 7: July 18 – July 22
- SESSION 8: July 25 – July 29
- SESSION 9*: August 1 – August 5
LOCATION: Allyn Campus (1414 Lake Allyn Road, Batavia, OH 45103)
SERVING: Ages 16 through 64
COST: $700 per session
CHECK-IN TIME: Staggering times starting at 1:00 pm on Sunday.
CHECK-OUT TIME: Staggering times starting at 4:00 pm on Thursday
- Highly Trained Staff
- On-Site Licensed or Med-Certified Nurses
- 4 Accessible Sleeping Lodges
- Accessible Hiking Trails
- Archery Range
- Two Lakes for Fishing and Waterfront Activities
- Commercial Kitchen and Dining Hall, Professionally Staffed and Equipped to Accommodate Special Dietary Needs
REGISTER FOR SUMMER OVERNIGHT STAYCATIONS
For fast easy online registration, click here:
* IMPORTANT NOTE *
Maintaining the health and safety of our program community remains Stepping Stones’ top priority. As we continue navigating COVID-19, please note that program dates are subject to cancellation if directed by state and local officials.
For more information on Overnight Staycations or other programs of Stepping Stones, contact Client Services at (513) 965-5108 or email Jeannie.Ludwig@SteppingStonesOhio.org.