Summer Overnight Staycation
Stepping Stones’ Summer Overnight Staycation program invites teens and adults with disabilities for outdoor retreats in Batavia, Ohio.
The popular overnight program traditionally runs from early June into August and provides quality summer respite care in an inclusive and highly-encouraging environment.
Participants age 16 to 65+ are welcome for a week-long stay at Stepping Stones’ Camp Allyn location. With 47 acres, this scenic property is the perfect setting for an adventurous summer retreat. The site includes accessible hiking trails, outdoor swimming pool, three lakes for boating & fishing activities, an archery range and more.
Summer Overnight Staycation InformationLocation: Allyn Campus (1414 Lake Allyn Road, Batavia, OH 45103)
Program Dates: 5-Day sessions from June 28 through August 7. Participants check in on Sunday and check out on Thursday.
Serving: Ages 16 and above
Cost: $850 per session
- Highly Trained Staff
- On-Site Licensed or Med-Certified Nurses
- 5 Accessible Sleeping Lodges
- Standard staffing of 4:1 ratio. One-on-one staffing is not available for this program. (For more information on this policy, click here.)
- Accessible Hiking Trails
- Archery Range
- Two Lakes for Boating and Fishing
- Commercial Kitchen and Dining Hall, Professionally Staffed and Equipped to Accommodate Special Dietary Needs
* Registration for Summer 2020 is Now Closed *
COVID-19 Summer Modifications
The health & safety of our participants and staff is Stepping Stones’ top priority. Due to COVID-19, we have worked with state and local officials to modify our program structure for the Summer 2020 season as well as closely follow all guidelines from the CDC and Dept. of Health.
To review Overnight Staycation program modifications for Summer 2020, click here.
For more information on Overnight Staycations or other programs of Stepping Stones, contact Client Services at (513) 965-5108 or email Jeannie.Ludwig@SteppingStonesOhio.org.