Summer Overnight Staycation
In Stepping Stones’ Summer Overnight Staycation program, teens and adults with disabilities find adventure at six-day outdoor retreats in Batavia, Ohio.
The popular overnight program runs from early June into August and provides quality summer respite care in an encouraging and inclusive environment.
The Summer Overnight Staycation program runs from June 7 through August 7. Participants age 16 and above are welcome for a six-day stay at Stepping Stones’ Camp Allyn. With 47 acres, this scenic property is the perfect setting for an adventurous summer retreat and includes hiking trails, a swimming pool, lakes for boating & fishing activities, an archery range and more.
Summer Overnight Staycation InformationLocation: Allyn Campus (1414 Lake Allyn Road, Batavia, OH 45103)
Program Dates: Nine, 6-Day sessions from June 7 through August 7. Participants check in on Sunday and check out on Friday.
Serving: Ages 16 and above
Cost: $850 per session
- Highly Trained Staff
- On-Site Licensed or Med-Certified Nurses
- 5 Accessible Sleeping Lodges
- Standard staffing of 4:1 ratio. One-on-one staffing is not available for this program. (For more information on this policy, click here.)
- Accessible Hiking Trails
- Archery Range
- Two Lakes for Boating and Fishing
- Commercial Kitchen, Professionally Staffed and Equipped to Accommodate Special Dietary Needs
* Registration for Summer 2020 is Now Closed *
Enjoy this short video on the benefit of Overnight Staycations:
For more information on Overnight Staycations or other programs of Stepping Stones, contact Client Services at (513) 965-5108 or email Jeannie.Ludwig@SteppingStonesOhio.org.