Weekday Volunteer Opportunities at Stepping Stones
At Stepping Stones, volunteers are an important part of our success in building pathways to independence!
Make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities by volunteering in Adult Day Services.
Our year-round, weekday Adult Day program welcomes volunteers age 16 and above at three locations. Assist adults and senior participants in a variety of activities to strengthen life skills.
Assist participants as they create masterpieces in the Art Studio
- Help with cooking activities in the kitchen, preparing recipes with healthy ingredients
- Assist participants on adaptive computers and smart boards in the Technology Lab
- Enjoy holiday dances and parties
Ready to Volunteer?Start by browsing weekday volunteer opportunities in our Adult Day Services program, below. Then, follow the two steps in the sidebar to complete an online application and contact the Volunteer Office with your availability.
If you have any questions, email Volunteer@SteppingStonesOhio.org.
Adult Day Services Volunteer OpportunitiesAge: Age 16 and above
Accepting Volunteers at Three Locations:
- Allyn Campus (1414 Lake Allyn Road, Batavia, Ohio 45103)
- Time: Monday – Friday; 9 am – 2 pm
- Group Size: Up to 10 volunteers
- BeauVita Campus (5195 North Bend Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211)
- Time: Monday – Friday; 12:15 pm – 3:30 pm
- Group Size: Up to 5 volunteers
- UCP Norwood Campus (2300 Drex Avenue, Norwood, Ohio 45212)
- Time: Monday – Friday; 9 am – 11:30 am OR 12 pm – 2:30 pm
- Group Size: Up to 20 volunteers