Weekday Volunteer Opportunities at Stepping Stones
At Stepping Stones, volunteers are an important part of our success in building pathways to independence for people with disabilities!
In our weekday Adult Day Services program, adults and seniors participate in a variety of activities designed to strengthen life skills and celebrate their creativity. The day program is available year-round at three Greater Cincinnati locations.
- Allyn Campus (Batavia)
- Drex Campus (Norwood)
- Parkcrest Campus (Western Hills)
OUR VOLUNTEER TEAMFrom church and corporate groups to college students pursuing a related field, Stepping Stones welcomes individuals age 16 and above from all corners of the community.
- Assist participants as they create masterpieces in the Art Studio
- Help with cooking activities, preparing recipes with healthy ingredients in our Teaching Kitchen
- Assist participants on adaptive computers and smart boards in the Technology Lab
- Enjoy holiday dances and seasonal celebrations
Volunteer Registration is Closed
In response to COVID-19, Stepping Stones has currently closed volunteer applications for Adult Day Services.
While we do not volunteer dates available at this time, we sincerely appreciate your interest in volunteering at Stepping Stones. We also encourage you to join our Volunteer Mailing List to receive updates on future opportunities as they become available.
Volunteers are an integral part of our program community and bring so much joy to the individuals we serve. We look forward to reopening our volunteer program when it is safe to do so.