Weekday Volunteer Opportunities at Stepping Stones
At Stepping Stones, volunteers are an important part of our success in building pathways to independence!
Make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities by volunteering in Adult Day Services.
Our year-round, weekday Adult Day program welcomes volunteers age 16 and above at three locations. Assist adults and senior participants in a variety of activities to strengthen life skills.
Assist participants as they create masterpieces in the Art Studio
- Help with cooking activities in the kitchen, preparing recipes with healthy ingredients
- Assist participants on adaptive computers and smart boards in the Technology Lab
- Enjoy holiday dances and parties
Ready to Volunteer?Browse weekday volunteer opportunities below and apply online by clicking the “Volunteer Now” button in the sidebar.
In January 2019, Stepping Stones launched a new software to give volunteers direct access to registering for shifts, managing their schedule and tracking service hours through an online profile.
Adult Day Services Volunteer OpportunitiesAge: Age 16 and above
Accepting Volunteers at Three Locations:
- Allyn Campus (1414 Lake Allyn Road, Batavia, Ohio 45103)
- Time: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 2 pm
- Group Size: Up to 10 volunteers
- BeauVita West Campus (5195 North Bend Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211)
- Time: Monday – Friday, 9:30 – 2:30 pm
- Group Size: Up to 5 volunteers
- UCP Campus (2300 Drex Avenue, Norwood, Ohio 45212)
- Time: Monday – Friday, 10 am – 3 pm
- Group Size: Up to 20 volunteers