Weekday Volunteer Opportunities at Stepping Stones
At Stepping Stones, volunteers are an important part of our success in building pathways to independence!
Make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities by volunteering in Adult Day Services.
Our year-round, weekday Adult Day program welcomes volunteers age 16 and above at three locations. Assist adults and senior participants in a variety of activities to strengthen life skills.
Assist participants as they create masterpieces in the Art Studio
- Help with cooking activities in the kitchen, preparing recipes with healthy ingredients
- Assist participants on adaptive computers and smart boards in the Technology Lab
- Enjoy holiday dances and parties
Ready to Volunteer in Stepping Stones’ Weekday Adult Day program?
Learn about the available volunteer opportunities at our three Adult Day program locations below.
Then, click the “Volunteer Now” button to complete an online application. After reviewing your application, a member of Stepping Stones’ Volunteer Team will be in touch shortly to schedule date(s).
Adult Day Services Volunteer OpportunitiesAge: Age 16 and above
Accepting Volunteers at Three Locations:
- Allyn Campus (1414 Lake Allyn Road, Batavia, Ohio 45103)
- Time: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 2 pm
- Group Size: Up to 10 volunteers
- BeauVita West Campus (5195 North Bend Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211)
- Time: Monday – Friday, 9:30 – 2:30 pm
- Group Size: Up to 5 volunteers
- UCP Campus (2300 Drex Avenue, Norwood, Ohio 45212)
- Time: Monday – Friday, 10 am – 3 pm
- Group Size: Up to 20 volunteers