Who We AreFounded in 1963, Stepping Stones is a nonprofit organization that proudly serves Greater Cincinnati.
We offer a variety of educational and recreation programs for individuals with disabilities at four locations, including sites in Batavia, Indian Hill, Norwood and Western Hills. Our programs support children, teens and adults on the pathway to independence and empower them to more fully participate in their community.
A History of InnovationStepping Stones is a pioneer of the region and creatively meets unmet needs of families and individuals with disabilities.
We developed the first Summer Day Camp in Southwest Ohio for children and teens who had few or no alternative summer program options.
Our Step-Up Autism Alternative Education program was also the first of its kind in the region. Students with autism who have been unsuccessful in traditional classrooms benefit from and individualized education where they receive the tools they need to successfully navigate their studies and transition into adulthood.
A Safe Environment
The safety of participants is of the utmost importance to Stepping Stones in all program areas.
- All agency staff are fingerprinted and required to successfully complete state and federal background checks
- All staff maintain current certifications in CPR & First Aid
- All program locations have a licensed or med-certified nurse
- ANNUAL REPORT: Read our 2022 Annual Report with success stories from the year.
- FINANCIALS: Read our most recent 990.