Seasonal Openings: School-Year
Stepping Stones has seasonal job openings at two Greater Cincinnati locations. Our weekend programs offer outdoor adventure and recreation activities to children, teens and adults with developmental disabilities. We’re looking for creative and compassionate team members to join them in building pathways to independence!
Are you looking for a weekend job throughout the school-year?
Join Our Creative Crew!
Weekend job openings are available throughout the school-year at our Given Campus (Indian Hill) and Allyn Campus (Batavia). Learn more about these jobs below and complete an online application, today!
Our Team:Our “creative crew” of counselors are a group of enthusiastic individuals who strive to make a difference! Some of our staff come from a background of special education, social work or therapeutic recreation. While others have little to no previous experience working with individuals with disabilities – and that’s okay! We will train you on everything you need to perform your role well.
Overnight Weekend Respite Counselor (Allyn Campus)Engage teens and adults in a variety of seasonal recreation activities while supporting their needs! Weekend Respites begin on Friday evening and run through Sunday afternoon. During the weekend, our staff members lead and assist participants in activities at Stepping Stones’ 46-acre Camp Allyn location. The property includes accessible sleeping lodges, hiking trails, lakes for boating and fishing, a commercial kitchen, dining hall and more.
When Will You Be Working?
Respite staff move into Camp Allyn on Friday afternoon and stay through Sunday afternoon. For a complete list of dates, click here.
- Housing and all of your weekend meals will be provided.
- Online and in-person training, including CPR and First Aid certification. Upon completion of training, staff receive a $50 bonus!
- An impactful way to spend your weekends, while earning extra money for expenses.
- Build your resume while gaining leadership experience that will help you navigate life.
- Position is paid on a weekend stipend of $200 per weekend.
- Bonus: Creative crew members with perfect attendance will earn a bonus!
- Must be age 18 or above with a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to successfully complete all required background checks.
- Must successfully complete all online and in-person training.