Seasonal Openings: School-Year
Stepping Stones has seasonal job openings at two Greater Cincinnati locations. Our weekend programs offer outdoor adventure and recreation activities to children, teens and adults with developmental disabilities. We’re looking for creative and compassionate team members to join them in building pathways to independence!
Are you looking for a weekend job throughout the school-year?
Join Our Weekend Creative Crew!
Weekend job openings are available throughout the school-year at our Given Campus (Indian Hill) and Allyn Campus (Batavia). Learn more about these jobs below and complete an online application, today!
Our Team:Our “creative crew” of counselors are a group of enthusiastic individuals who strive to make a difference! Some of our staff come from a background of special education, social work or therapeutic recreation. While others have little to no previous experience working with individuals with disabilities – and that’s okay! We will train you on everything you need to perform your role well.
Saturday Club Counselor (Given Campus)Saturday Kids and Saturday Young Adults Club are social weekend programs that run at Stepping Stones’ Given Campus in Indian Hill throughout the school-year. Lead children, teen and young adult participants in a variety of seasonal and outdoor recreation activities while supporting their needs!
When Will You Be Working?
Saturday Clubs are held an average of two Saturdays a month through the fall, winter and spring seasons. For Fall 2020 dates, click here.
- Online and in-person training, including CPR and First Aid certification.
- An impactful way to spend your Saturday while earning extra spending money through the school-year
- Be part of a positive and inclusive work environment
- Build your resume while gaining leadership skills
- Must be age 16 or above. With a high school diploma or GED, preferred.
- Must be able to successfully complete all background checks
- Must successfully be able to complete all in-person and online training
No one should be denied employment, services or volunteer opportunities at Stepping Stones on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, disability, age or ancestry.