Stepping Stones is a non-profit United Way Partner agency that delivers life-changing services for adults and children with disabilities. We offer year-round programs at four campuses in and near Cincinnati, Ohio. Since 1963, Stepping Stones has been helping people with disabilities find pathways to independence that will improve their lives and enable them to be fully participating members of their communities.
Stepping Stones relies on the generosity of the community in order to meet our annual budget. With assistance from over one thousand volunteers, our resources are truly utilized.
Wish List Items for Managing Our Facilities:
- Truck with Snow Plow
- Torpedo Heater (Kerosene or Propane)
- Snow Blower (Gas – Walk behind)
- Pole Saw (Gasoline, Stihl or similar)
- Tee Pee – 15 to 18 foot diameter
- Log splitter
Wish List Items for Our Programs:
- Adult puzzles
- Art canvasses
- iTunes giftcards
- Battery-Powered CD Players and Batteries
- Digital Cameras
- Gym Mats and Vinyl Bean Bags
- Musical Instruments
- Sports Salls
- Yard Games
- Teen Posters
- Gently used Adult-Sized Clothing (i.e. sweatpants, t-shirts, jackets)
- Anti-Bacterial Hand Wipes
If you have questions about the items listed or have another item you think may be useful, please contact us online or call (513) 965-5148.