Now Recruiting Lifeguards to Join Our Dynamic Summer Team
Date posted: April 7, 2021
The countdown to summer is on and Stepping Stones has summer lifeguard job openings at two Greater Cincinnati locations!We are an impact and United Way partner agency that has provided recreation programs for individuals with disabilities since 1963. Our Summer Day Camp (Indian Hill) and Overnight Staycation (Batavia) programs invite children, teens and adults for enriching program experiences in a highly inclusive atmosphere.
Every summer, it’s fair to say that the swimming pool is a popular spot at Stepping Stones! To ensure safety during refreshing pool and waterfront activities, we’re recruiting summer lifeguards to gain leadership experience and be part of our dynamic summer team!
No Certification? That’s Okay!
Stepping Stones provides lifeguard training and certification at no cost to the employee.
- Maintain safety at our outdoor swimming pools
- Maintain safety at lake and waterfront areas, used for boating and fishing activities
- Complete all in-person and online training prior to the start of camp
- Ability to complete and pass lifeguard certification requirements
- Positive and highly encouraging work environment in a beautiful setting
- Paid community service work opportunity
- Evenings and weekends off
- Lifeguard Certification at no cost to the employee
- First Aid & CPR Certification at no cost to the employee
- Strong swimming skills
- History of excellent attendance and punctuality
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to successfully complete all required background checks
- Availability to work May 27 – August 6, 2021
- Age 16 or above
- 5650 Given Road, Cincinnati, OH 45243
- 1414 Lake Allyn Road, Batavia, OH 45103
Compensation: $10 per hour or more, depending on experience
Work Hours: Weekdays from June 1 – August 6