Before You Use these Forms
Please visit our Registration page to ensure you have completed the annual enrollment and master medical forms and selected your program sessions and dates.
Need to update your annual forms?
Stepping Stones requires the Participant Application and Master Medical forms to be updated yearly. These forms may be mailed, faxed or emailed to Client Services.
ANNUAL MASTER MEDICAL (To be Signed By Physician)
If you are paying for services at Stepping Stones privately, please review the payment arrangement form(s) below:
These program handbooks are the perfect guides to help you and your loved one prepare for recreation programs at Stepping Stones.
- Adult Day Services Program Guide
- Summer Day Camp Program Guide
- Summer Overnight Staycation Program Guide
HEALTH AND MEDICATION FORM
Will your participant be taking medication while at Stepping Stones? Please complete an additional medical form below to help prepare our nursing staff for your loved one’s time at Stepping Stones.
- Overnight Health and Med Record : List all medications your participant will be taking while at Stepping Stones, including dose, distribution times and other important details. This form helps our Nurses keep your participant up to date on medications.
- Sample Form: Please review this sample form to help guide you in completing the above Overnight Health & Med Record.
OVERNIGHT PACKING LISTS
To help you prepare for your participant’s stay at Stepping Stones, please choose the appropriate packing list below. This list includes all of the items your loved one will need during his/her stay with us. Please bring this form with you to check-in to help our staff keep inventory of personal belongings.
If you have any questions on Forms or Registration, please contact us online or call Client Services at (513) 965-5108.