Join Us For The 18th Annual Bloom With Stepping Stones!
Stepping Stones’ signature fundraiser Bloom will be held Saturday, September 11th at Valley View Foundation in Milford.
Bloom is a tented, end-of-summer garden party attended by more than 450 guests. The event features dinner by Cincinnati’s best food, live-music, a premier silent auction and more.
If interested in sponsoring Bloom, please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you for your interest!
About Stepping Stones:
Stepping Stones serves more than 1,100 individuals with disabilities annually at four Greater Cincinnati program locations. We are a nonprofit, United Way partner agency and an accredited charity of the Better Business Bureau. Stepping Stones is also a recipient off the BBB’s Torch Award for marketplace ethics in serving clients and the community.
Bloom Sponsorship Invite
Bloom Sponsorship Opportunities:
$10,000 Diamond Sponsor
- PLATINUM package PLUS
- Donor Spotlight Feature on website & social media published in September
- Marketing opportunity in guest event swag bags
- Signage on podium
- 12 complimentary tickets to the event
- GOLD package PLUS
- LARGE recognition on scrolling video at the event
- LARGE print in thank you ad in Movers & Makers
- 10 complimentary tickets to the event
- SILVER package PLUS
- MEDIUM Recognition on scrolling video at the event
- MEDIUM print in thank you ad in Movers & Makers
- 8 complimentary tickets to the event
- BRONZE package PLUS
- Recognition on scrolling video at the event
- SMALL print in thank you ad in Movers & Makers
- 6 complimentary tickets to the event
- FRIEND package PLUS
- Print signage on: Included in all print invitations, evites and event signage
- Publications coverage historically, likely to include: Indian Hill Living, Hyde Park Living, Movers & Makers, Sophisticated Living and Venue
- 4 complimentary tickets to the event
- Recognition on Stepping Stones’ website and Facebook page
- Dedication sign at the event for Friends
- 2 complimentary tickets to the event