OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Your privacy is important to Stepping Stones. To better protect the privacy of visitors we provide this notice on our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Stepping Stones website. On some pages, you can make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected on these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
Some pages allow visitors to submit information about others. For example, if you request to make a gift in memory of or to honor a person or persons — you may share the name of the individual and their contact information so that we may notify the appropriate person.
In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
- Phone Number
THE WAY WE USE INFORMATION:
- We do not share information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete an order.
- We use the information provided about someone else when making a transaction only to provide appropriate notification. We do not share this information with outside parties.
- Information you provide when making a memorial or honorarium contribution is only used for that purpose.
- Return email addresses are used to answer emails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We never use or share personally identifiable information provided to us.
- We do not purchase mailing lists or contact information, and we do not sell our mailing lists or contact information.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct information is used — Stepping Stones has in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to maintain security of information collected online.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- Contact Stepping Stones online with any questions or concerns on personal information exchanged via our website.
- You can request that your name NOT be published by Stepping Stones in printed materials.
- You can correct factual errors in personally identifiable information or a change of address by sending us a request.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
Please feel free to contact us online or by phone at (513) 831-4660.