Summer Day Camp Job OpeningsStepping Stones has a variety of summer day camp job openings for those looking for a rewarding experience during their summer break! Members of our Summer Day Camp team are enthusiastic and strive to make a difference! Lead and engage campers in program activities while being a part of a positive and encouraging work environment.
Don’t have experience working with individuals with disabilities? That’s okay!
Some team members come with a background in special education, social work or therapeutic recreation. Others have to little to no previous experience working with individuals with disabilities – and that’s okay!
We will train you on everything you need to know to perform your role well.
When Will You Be Working?
Staff training dates are May 30 – June 3 before the Summer 2022 Day Camp season kicks off on June 6. The nine-week program operates weekdays through August 4.
- Evening and weekends off
- Long Fourth of July Holiday weekend off, July 1 – July 4, 2022
- Work in a beautiful, natural setting with 23 acres, abundant wildlife, swimming pool, lake, hiking trails and more
- Develop professional experience in leadership, conflict resolution, risk assessment, time management and more
- Receive First Aid & CPR Certification
- Lifeguard Applicants: Lifeguard Certification
Ready to Join the Creative Crew?Learn more about summer day camp job openings at Stepping Stones below and click “Apply Now” to complete an application online.
Summer Day Camp Job Openings
WORK DATES: Weekdays, June 6 through August 5, 2022 (Except July 1 – July 4 for a holiday weekend)
WORK HOURS: ~ 8:15 am — 4 pm
AGES SERVED: Campers are age 5 through 22 years old
- Age 18 years of age, with high school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to successfully complete all background check requirements
- Ability to successfully complete all online and in-person training
- Ability to lift up to 50 LBs
- Availability to work May 30 through August 7, 2022 — with exception of the long holiday weekend (July 1 – July 4)
No one should be denied employment, services or volunteer opportunities at Stepping Stones on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, disability, age or ancestry.